1. Best Beaches & Top Locations Zlatni Rat Beach
In Bol, island of Brač. Rated one of the most exquisite travel destinations in Croatia by Huffington Post.
Punta Rata Beach
Brela's gemstone, ranked #1 in Europe & one of the world's most famous beaches by Forbes Magazine.
Famous for being the longest (4 km) and most beautiful beach along Makarska Riviera, right under Mt. Biokovo, making it a popular and appealing destination in Europe and Croatia.
Riviera Paklenica – located near Paklenica National Park, where the mighty Mt. Velebit meets the sea.
2. Breakfast included, hotels with All Inclusive service Breakfast is included in all Bluesun hotels, while hotels Neptun & Bonaca offer the all-inclusive service option. That means unlimited drinks, food & use of all kinds of sports activities!
3. Free Wi-Fi & Free Parking
All Bluesun hotels provide guests with free Wi-Fi connection and free parking spots.
4. Wide selection of sports facilities
Choose from tennis, volleyball, football, indoor golf, table tennis, bowling, bike rental and fitness areas. There are also many water activities Bluesun guests can engage in, such as windsurfing, scuba diving, paddle boating, diving, beach canoeing, water skiing and parasailing.
5. Organized Day Trips Vidova Gora – the highest mountain peak on the island of Brač gives visitors a outstanding & memorable view of Zlatni Rat Beach, the island of Hvar, Mt. Biokovo, Pelješac, Vis & Korčula. Another interesting excursion to experience in Brač is Dragon’s Cave.
Split – Trogir – take a day trip to the town of Split in Central Dalmatia and visit Diocletian’s 4th century palace, Peristyle & Golden Gate. Afterwards, head towards Trogir, a small town under the cultural protection of UNESCO full of historical monuments.
Dubrovnik – visit “Old Town” and explore the ancient walls & fortress that have kept the city safe since about the 10th century. Although the city is small, during the summer time it comes to life with excitement, color and extravagance.
6. Organized children's animation & entertainment staff
Bluesun Hotels & Resorts has a mini-club for children! Every year the animation staff at our hotels entertain children with a diversity of games and activities. They also entertain guests with plays, games, karaoke and various other forms of amusement.
7. Wellness Expertise
Thalasso Wellness at Bluesun Hotel Elaphusa offers over 4000m2 of different types of saunas, relaxation zones, whirlpools, hydromassage pools with sea water and a wide selection of individual treatments. Brela’s Bluesun Hotel Soline also offers a relaxing spa zone, treatments and saunas, while Bluesun Holiday Village Alan is specific for its aromatherapy & essential oils coming straight from the nature of Mt. Velebit.
Did you know?
Bluesun Hotels has been awarded multiple times by world famous tour operators and review sites.
Here are just a few of the many rewards received:
• 2016 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice
• Certificate of Excellence (TripAdvisor) 2014
• Quality Service (Holiday Check) 2014
• ITS Red Star Award (German operator REWE) 2014
• First Class Service (Czech operator Vitkovice tours) 2014 & 2011
• Bluesun Afrodita in World Top 100 (TUI Holly) 2012
Here's one of our guest's recent TripAdvisor reviews of Bluesun Hotel Neptun:
Stayed August 2014, Reviewed September 1, 2014
"Fantastic hotel for the whole family. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
The food was really nice, large choice along with a chef preparing omelette, pasta and fish to your liking.
The rooms are spacious, modern and clean.
The pool was large, and plenty of sun loungers around the pool side.
The beautiful beach with clear blue sea is a stone throw away, with opportunities of various watersports.
We will definitely be returning.
Croatia is a beautiful place".
If you wish to spend your next summer holiday in Croatia, make a reservation ONLINE or contact our reservation office at +385 1 3844 288.
We look forward to seeing you in Bol, Brela, Starigrad Paklenica or Marija Bistrica!
Your Bluesun Team.