What are the rules of conduct?
- do not to leave your dog alone in the room for its own safety, but also for the safety of our housekeepers
- keep your dog supervised if you are in the room when the housekeeper is cleaning
- do not bring your dog into the closed part of the restaurant and rooms where food is served (unless the dog is a service dog); dogs are welcome on the terrace of the restaurant*
- do not bring your dog by the pool and in the wellness area
- keep your dog on a leash during your stay at the hotel and in all public areas and pick up your dog's excrement
- provide your dog with all the necessary equipment that does not come in our package
- bring evidence of your dog's vaccination
In particular, before booking accommodation, please consider whether your dog is potentially too noisy for the hotel. In that case or in the event of disturbing other guests, we reserve the right to cancel further stay in the hotel, regardless of the paid stay.
*except in Bluesun Hotel Marina